Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda and reports are available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held by Zoom video link on Tuesday 1 September 2020 at 7pm.
Meeting ID: 899 5812 3019
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 4 August 2020.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meeting – for information only
- Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website)
- To Discuss and Resolve the following:
- To discuss the residents complaints about excessive noise levels from the piling of the Liverpool Road Site development and to decide whether to undertake an independent noise survey.
- To approve Payments
- Chairman’s Report
- Date of the next Ordinary Meeting is Tuesday 6 October 2020.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend