Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda and reports are available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held by Zoom video link on Tuesday 4 August 2020 at 7pm.
Meeting ID: 848 0203 2589
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 7 July 2020.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meeting – for information only
- Report from a meeting with residents following receipt of their petition regarding traffic and parking problems
- Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website)
- Liverpool Road Site development
- To discuss and resolve the following:
- To note the submission of a Stage 2 complaint to Sefton Council regarding the unauthorised development on the green belt.
- To authorise Payments (enclosed)
- Chairman’s Report
- To receive the following reports – enclosed for information only
- Finance and General Purposes Group minutes
- Date of the next Ordinary Meeting is Tuesday 1 September 2020.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend