Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda is available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the next Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held at Formby Library, Duke Street, Formby, on Tuesday 4 February 2020 at 7pm.
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 7 January 2020.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meeting – for information only
- Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website).
- To discuss and resolve the following:
- To approve the revised Standing Orders
- To approve the revised Financial Regulations
- To approve the purchase of a network storage devise – Finance minutes refer
- To approve the purchase of a software licence for a payroll and accounting system
- To note the appointment of a planning consultant to provide professional services
- To note the expenditure of £250 +vat for legal advice on rights of way – Environment Group minutes refer
- To authorise Payments (enclosed)
- Chairman’s Report
- To receive the following reports – enclosed for information only
- Clerk’s report
- Environment Group minutes
- Finance and General Purposes Group minutes
- Date of the next Ordinary Meeting is Tuesday 3 March 2020 to be held in the Meeting Room, Formby Library.