Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda and reports are available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of the Annual Meeting of Formby Parish Council
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held on Tuesday 3 May 2022 at 7pm at the Library, Duke Street, Formby.
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To elect a Chairman for 2022-23, who will then sign the “Declaration of Acceptance of Office”.
- To elect a Vice Chairman for 2022-23, who will then sign the “Declaration of Acceptance of Office”.
- To receive Apologies
- To resolve to approve apologies for absence for any Cllr who has submitted a valid reason for absence.
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Ordinary Meeting held on 5 April 2022.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meetings – for information only
- To receive the retiring Chairman’s Annual Report
- To appoint representatives to the following:
- Sefton Rights of Way Group
- National Trust Stakeholder Meeting
- Beachsafe 2022
- Formby Business Partnership
- To agree Cllrs role in respect of:
- Finance and General Purposes Group
- Environment Group
- Annual Return
- To receive the Internal Auditors Report
- To approve the annual governance statement section 1
- To approve the accounting statements section 2
- To note the dates set for the exercise of public rights: Monday 13 June to Friday 22 July 2022
- Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website)
- To Discuss and Resolve the following:
- To review the earmarked reserves (Finance and GP minutes refer)
- To approve the Community Fund application from the Abbeyfield Society for a grant of £150 towards the community Big Jubilee Lunch to be held at the Luncheon Club.
- To approve the expenditure of £4000 plus vat for the Union Jack bunting for the village centre and posters for the Queens Jubilee.
- To approve the Risk Assessment as recommended by the Finance and GP Group in March 2022
- To approve Payments
- To note the following Reports:
- Minutes of the Finance and General Purposes Group Meeting
- Minutes of the Environment Group Meeting
- The date of the next Ordinary meeting is Tuesday 7 June 2022.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend