Please find below details for the Annual Meeting of Parish Council. A copy of the agenda and reports are available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of the Annual Meeting of Formby Parish Council
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held by Zoom video link on Tuesday 4 May 2021, immediately following the Parish Meeting at 7pm.
Meeting ID: 844 7280 1197
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To elect a Chairman for 2021-22, the Clerk will arrange for the “Declaration of Acceptance of Office” to be signed
- To elect a Vice Chairman for 2021-22, the Clerk will arrange for the “Declaration of Acceptance of Office” to be signed
- To receive Apologies
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Ordinary Meeting held on 6 April 2021 (enclosed).
- Matters of Report from Previous Meeting – for information only
- To receive the retiring Chairman’s Annual Report
- To appoint representatives to the following:
- Sefton Rights of Way Group
- National Trust Stakeholder Meeting
- Beachsafe 2021
- Formby Business Partnership
- To agree Cllrs role in respect of:
- Finance and General Purposes Group
- Environment Group
- Annual Return
- To receive the Internal Auditors Report (enclosed)
- To approve the annual governance statement section 1 (enclosed)
- To approve the accounting statements section 2 (enclosed)
- To note the dates set for the exercise of public rights: 7 June to 16 July 2021
- Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website)
- To approve Payments
- To note the following Reports:
- Minutes of the Finance and General Purposes Group Meeting
- Minutes of the Environment Group Meeting
- The date of the next Ordinary meeting will depend on the possible extension of the regulations allowing on-line meetings or the easing of restrictions allowing face to face meetings indoors.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend