Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda is available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Extraordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held on Friday 2 July 2021 at 5pm at Formby Library, access via the rear garden gate.
Cllr Bob McCann
Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- To Discuss and Resolve the following:
- To resolve that pursuant to section 1(2) of the Public Bodies (Admission to meetings) Act 1960 it is resolved that, because of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted, the public and press leave the meeting during consideration of the discussion on the legal advice obtained and to decide whether to proceed with a Judicial Review and the associated costs, relating to the planning decision for 19 Chapel Lane, Formby DC/2021/00852
- Date of the next Ordinary Meeting is Tuesday 6 July 2021.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend