Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda and reports are available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held by Zoom video link on Tuesday 1 December 2020 at 7pm.
Meeting ID: 846 9570 0686
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 3 November 2020.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meeting – for information only
- Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website)
- To Discuss and Resolve the following:
- To approve a community fund donation for the Formby Community Football Club of £500 to £1000 – Finance and General Purposes Group minutes refer
- To approve purchase of shopping vouchers from the Covid 19 budget to assist the most vulnerable families with children, to be distributed through the local schools – Clerk’s Report refers
- To approve Payments
- To note the following Reports:
- Minutes of the Finance and General Purposes Group Meeting
- Chairman’s Report
- Clerk’s Report
- Date of the next Ordinary Meeting is Tuesday 5 January 2021.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend