Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda is available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the next Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held at Formby Library, Duke Street, Formby, on Tuesday 1st October 2019 at 7pm.
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 3 September 2019.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meeting – for information only
- Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website).
- To discuss and resolve the following:
- To review the resolution made by the Parish Council 6 September 2016 “It was resolved that the Formby Parish Council will adopt a stance regarding resisting fracking in Formby and that a policy will be drawn up for inclusion in the Neighbourhood Plan” and to amend as appropriate.
- To approve a contribution of £258.17 towards two signposts directing traffic from the beach area to the village shops; the Harington and Ravenmeols Ward Cllrs to fund equal shares from their budgets.
- To discuss suggestions for celebrating VE day on the 8 May 2020 bank holiday and to agree a budget.
- Pursuant to section 1(2) of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 it is resolved that because of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted, the press and public leave the meeting for this item: To discuss and approve one of the quotes received for the new website.
- To approve expenditure to register a .gov domain name for the parish council website.
- To Authorise Payments (enclosed)
- To receive the following reports – enclosed for information only
- Clerk’s report
- Environment Minutes
- Finance and General Purposes Group minutes
- Date of the next Ordinary Meeting is Tuesday 5 November 2019 to be held in the Meeting Room, Formby Library.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend