Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda and reports are available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held on Monday 17 July 2023 immediately following the Councillor training on Code of Conduct at 7pm at the Library, Duke Street, Formby.
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies and to approve apologies for absence for any Cllr who has submitted a valid reason.
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 19 June 2023.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meetings – for information only
- Chairman’s Report
- Planning Applications – (available on Sefton Council’s website)
- Brackenway Site
- Notification by a resident of a rare newt and Natural England’s response.
- Brackenway Site
- To Discuss and Resolve the following:
- To approve the expenditure for the printing (estimated £689.52) and distribution (£350 plus vat) of a newsletter.
- To approve the content of the newsletter.
- To consider a grant payment to the Formby Methodist Church towards a book to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the church in Formby. (Finance minutes refer).
- To approve the ordering of spring bulbs for the Chapel Lane roundabout.
- To approve the purchase of a “dog control order” sign
- To approve Payments.
- To note the following Reports:
- Minutes of the Finance and General Purposes Group Meeting
- Minutes of the Environment Group Meeting
- The date of the next meeting is Monday 18 September 2023
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend