Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda and reports are available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held by Zoom video link on Tuesday 2 February 2021 at 7pm.
Meeting ID: 853 7386 4818
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 5 January 2021.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meeting – for information only
- Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website)
- To Discuss and Resolve the following:
- To approve the purchase of a memorial bench for Ian Cowell at a cost of £1,688.00 which includes treatment prior to installation, installation with bronze commemorative plaque and maintenance by Sefton Council as funding allows.
- To note the quotes received for the improvement work to the Memorial Garden, which will be funded from the Environment budget – Environment and Finance Minutes refer
- To note the receipt of planning application: DC/2020/02197, which seeks to regularise the activities on the Waste Recycling Plant set up during the first lockdown on designated greenbelt without planning or Environmental Agency permissions.
- To resolve that pursuant to section 1(2) of the Public Bodies (Admission to meetings) Act 1960, because of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted, the press and public leave the meeting during consideration of a confidential report on the Waste Recycling Plant and to determine whether the Parish Council needs to seek professional advice.
- To approve Payments
- To note the following Reports:
- Minutes of the Finance and General Purposes Group Meeting
- Minutes of the Environment Group Meeting
- Chairman’s Report
- Date of the next Ordinary Meeting is Tuesday 2 March 2021.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend