Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda is available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the next Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held at Formby Library, Duke Street, Formby, on Tuesday 2 July 2019 at 7pm.
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 4 June 2019.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meeting – for information only
- Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website).
- To note current position on Formby Development Sites in Sefton’s Local Plan.
- To discuss and resolve the following:
- To approve the quote of £250 vat to prune the shrubs on Southport Road
- To approve the quote of £25 +vat per shrub to replace the dead shrubs on Southport Road (estimate 8-10 shrubs)
- To approve the estimated quote of £2000.19 + vat per tree pit to include a timber surround and bow top railings (based on the tree pits being 2.6 meters square) for the 3 old Horse Chestnut trees on Chapel Lane (Environment and Finance & GP minutes refer)
- To approve a donation to the Civic Society of £370.20 for a Blue Plaque to be fixed to the exterior wall of Lindenfield, College Avenue.
- To Authorise Payments (enclosed)
- To receive the following reports – enclosed for information only
- Clerk’s report
- Environment Minutes
- Finance and General Purposes Group minutes
- Date of the next Ordinary Meeting is Tuesday 3 September 2019 to be held in the Meeting Room, Formby Library
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend