Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda is available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held by Zoom video link on Tuesday 2 June 2020 at 7pm.
Meeting ID: 873 2215 5073
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 27 April 2020.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meeting – for information only
- Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website).
- To discuss and resolve the following:
- To approve a grant of £1000 contribution to a new fence for Formby Cricket Club
- To approve a project budget for the installation of tree grids
- To approve expenditure for legal/planning advice regarding unauthorised development on the green belt.
- To Authorise Payments (enclosed)
- Chairman’s Report
- To receive the following reports – enclosed for information only
- Finance and General Purposes Group minutes
- Date of the next Ordinary Meeting is to be advised.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend