Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda and reports are available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held by Zoom video link on Tuesday 2 March 2021 at 7pm.
Meeting ID: 834 6477 4238
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Minutes of previous meeting
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Ordinary Meeting held on 2 February 2021.
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Extraordinary Meeting held on 23 February 2021.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meeting – for information only
- Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website)
- To Discuss and Resolve the following:
- To approve a quote for £1200 to remove the old lights from 6 trees – Environment minutes refer
- To consider whether to write to Merseyrail requesting them to upgrade the station car parks at Formby – draft enclosed
- To approve Payments
- To note the following Reports:
- Minutes of the Finance and General Purposes Group Meeting
- Minutes of the Environment Group Meeting
- Chairman’s Report
- Date of the next Ordinary Meeting is Tuesday 6 April 2021.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend