Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda is available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the re-scheduled Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held by Zoom video link on Monday 27 April 2020 at 7pm.
Meeting ID: 847 2531 5047
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 3 March 2020.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meeting – for information only
- Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website).
- To discuss and resolve the following:
- To approve a grant of £1000 contribution to a new fence for Formby Cricket Club
- To approve a budget of £15,000 for community support of vulnerable residents during the Covid 19 pandemic
- To approve a grant of either a one-off sum of £2,500 or a monthly amount to be agreed, reviewable monthly, for the Formby Community Football Club to continue to support vulnerable residents in the community during the Covid 19 pandemic
- To approve a grant of £500 to the High Schools for the purchase of materials to enable continued production of PPE face shield masks.
- To approve a grant of £1000 to the local foodbank
- To approve £10,000 to provide street lighting along the footpath across Duke Street Park (linking Phillips Lane and Duke Street)
- To ringfence a budget of £10,000 to hold a delayed VE day celebration, subject to review when the Covid 19 pandemic is over.
- To approve the Annual Risk Assessment
- To approve renewal of the Society of Local Council Clerks annual subscription of £161
- To approve the renewal of the Council insurance policy on 1 June 2020.
- To Authorise Payments (enclosed)
- Chairman’s Report
- To receive the following reports – enclosed for information only
- Finance and General Purposes Group minutes
- Annual Risk Assessment
- Date of the next Ordinary Meeting is to be advised.