Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda is available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the next Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held at Formby Library, Duke Street, Formby, on Tuesday 3 December 2019 at 7pm.
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 5 November 2019.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meeting – for information only
- Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website).
- To discuss and resolve the following:
- To approve up to £2,500 to pay for a 4th replacement tree in the Village and to cover the cost of providing larger tree pits and larger trees to be planted, subject to contributions from the Wards. (Environment minutes refer)
- To approve the purchase of a large slide for Smithy Green playpark at a cost of £7,361 + vat to include installation with safer surfacing to conform to critical fall height.
- To approve the purchase of 2 3-tier planters for the front of the Library at a cost of £523 + vat and delivery per planter, plus the cost of installation and filling with compost.
- To discuss the two options presented by Sefton Rights of Way Officer and to agree which of those options the Parish Council would like Sefton to follow in pursuing the Application for the Rights of Way in the Ravenmeols Hills Area. The Environment Group minutes refer and include a recommendation to follow the application process.
- To approve for the Chain of Office to be cleaned, repaired and re-valued.
- To approve a donation to the Formby Library Bee Keeping project. The Finance Group minutes refer and a recommendation for £500 to be donated.
- To authorise Payments (enclosed)
- Chairman’s Report
- To receive the following reports – enclosed for information only
- Clerk’s report
- Environment Minutes
- Finance and General Purposes Group minutes
- Date of the next Ordinary Meeting is Tuesday 7 January 2020 to be held in the Meeting Room, Formby Library.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend