Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda is available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the next Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held at Formby Library, Duke Street, Formby, on Tuesday 3 March 2020 at 7pm.
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 4 February 2020.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meeting – for information only
- Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website).
- To discuss and resolve the following:
- To approve the re-planting of hedgerow to fill in the gaps along Phillips Lane at a cost of £1,750.
- To approve the upgrading of CCTV on Phillips Lane at an estimated cost of £6000 for 3 cameras.
- To approve match funding of £2,730.50 for a streetlight between Phillips Lane and Walker Close.
- To approve a community fund application of £2000 for the VE day anniversary celebrations.
- To approve the estimated cost of £6061 for the repair/replacement of the damaged pedestrian railings in Formby village (less any recovered insurance claim).
- To approve the estimated cost of £12,257 (less the new replacement railings) for the painting of the village street furniture to include the railings, bike racks, planters and bollards.
- To approve funding of £1000 to £1500 towards the Formby Schools Road Safety Initiative.
- To approve expenditure of up to £12,000 for all year-round tree lights in the village centre.
- To approve the use of a credit or debit card under financial regulations 6.17 and 6.18.
- To note the expenditure of £575 for the hedge cutting at Phillips Lane – Environment minutes refer
- To Authorise Payments (enclosed)
- Chairman’s Report
- To receive the following reports – enclosed for information only
- Clerk’s report
- Environment Group minutes
- Finance and General Purposes Group minutes
- Date of the next Ordinary Meeting is Tuesday 7 April 2020 to be held in the Meeting Room, Formby Library.