Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda is available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the next Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held at Formby Library, Duke Street, Formby, on Tuesday 3rd September 2019 at 7pm.
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 2 July 2019.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meeting – for information only
- Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website).
- To discuss and resolve the following:
- To discuss and decide the Parish Council’s position on Fracking.
- To note and accept the examiners report on the Formby and Little Altcar Neighbourhood Development Plan.
- To approve £1200 for a 4-page wrap around, Champion Newspaper, to advise residents on the content of the Neighbourhood Plan for the upcoming referendum.
- To approve a quote of £1100 +vat for the artwork for the revised Neighbourhood Plan document and £344 +vat for 20 copies.
- To approve a donation to Frack Free Formby of £750 towards a traffic survey, which can also be used by the parish councils when considering responses to planning applications.
- To discuss the Parish Charter and to nominate a representative to be involved in revising this document.
- To receive the External Auditor report for the year ended 31 March 2019.
- To Authorise Payments (enclosed)
- To receive the following reports – enclosed for information only
- Clerk’s report
- Environment Minutes
- Finance and General Purposes Group minutes
- Date of the next Ordinary Meeting is Tuesday 1 October 2019 to be held in the Meeting Room, Formby Library.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend