Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda is available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the next Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held at Formby Library, Duke Street, Formby, on Tuesday 4 June 2019 at 7pm.
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 14 May 2019.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meeting – for information only
- Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website).
- To note current position on Formby Development Sites in Sefton’s Local Plan.
- To discuss and resolve the following:
- To consider the Community Fund Application for Formby Maritime Cadets for £450 to purchase a petrol driven lawn mower and chain saw (Finance minutes refer)
- To approve the fee of £60 +vat for a webinar training event on the new accessibility regulations for websites.
- To review the budget for committed capital projects. (Finance minutes refer)
- To note the quote of £180+vat for the removal of the dead branch from the tree outside Boots, Chapel Lane.
- To receive an update on the proposal for a Grouping Order for the purpose of forming a grouped parish council with Little Altcar Parish Council to be known as Formby and Little Altcar Parish Council
- To Authorise Payments (enclosed)
- To receive the following reports – enclosed for information only
- Clerk’s report
- Environment Minutes
- Finance and General Purposes Group minutes
- Date of the next Ordinary Meeting is Tuesday 2 July 2019 to be held in the Meeting Room, Formby Library.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend