Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda and reports are available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held on Tuesday 4 October 2022 at 7pm at the Library, Duke Street, Formby.
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies and to approve apologies for absence for any Cllr who has submitted a valid reason.
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 6 September 2022.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meetings – for information only
- Chairman’s Report
- Planning Applications – (available on Sefton Council’s website)
- To Discuss and Resolve the following:
- To approve funding of £8,836.75 for the supply of 5 halo units to provide additional illumination of the beacons on the pedestrian crossings on Church Road – Finance and General Purposes minutes refer
- To approve funding of approximately £1000 plus vat, as a joint funded project with the Ward Cllrs, to remove the Viking sculpture, overhaul it and reinstate outside the Post Sorting Office. The quote includes stump grinding to prepare the tree pit for a new tree to be planted.
- To approve funding of £4332 for two mobile speed units – Finance and General Purposes minutes refer
- To approve funding of £1740 plus vat for the supply, install, decorate, dismantle and removal of a 23-25ft real Christmas tree for the village centre.
- To approve funding of £550 plus vat for replacement lights for the real Christmas tree.
- To approve a community fund application for a grant of £1500 towards the £10,000 cost of the extensive repairs and renovation needed on the Formby Rotary Carol Wagon to make it roadworthy.
- To approve Payments
- To note the following Reports:
- Minutes of the Finance and General Purposes Group Meeting
- Minutes of the Environment Group Meeting
- The date of the next meeting is Tuesday 1 November 2022.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend