Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda and reports are available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held on Tuesday 5 July 2022 at 7pm at the Library, Duke Street, Formby.
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies and to approve apologies for absence for any Cllr who has submitted a valid reason.
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Annual Meeting held on 7 June 2022.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meetings – for information only
- Chairman’s Report
- Planning Applications – (available on Sefton Council’s website)
- To Discuss and Resolve the following:
- To discuss and approve the quote for the winter tree lights and power poles, less any contribution agreed by the Ward Cllrs (Environment minutes refer)
- To approve for the Clerk to request authorisation for a park notice board and apply for any associated permissions required
- To approve the quote from Green Sefton for the ground’s maintenance for Lonsdale Road open green space for 2022 of £635 per annum
- To discuss and approve the expenditure for halo lights for the two pedestrian crossings on Church Road at an estimated cost of £2,666.63 per unit
- To note the fees payable to SMBC surveyor and legal costs amounted to £500, not £350 as previously advised by Sefton legal department, for the lease completion for Lonsdale Road open green space.
- To note the cost of removing and storing the bunting, including highways permit, and inspection fees of £1,497 plus vat
- To note the fee estimate of £1,380 plus vat for AECOM to undertake a detailed planning review to inform the Parish Council’s response to the Old Lane (Brackenway) conditions discharge application.
- To approve Payments
- To note the following Reports:
- Minutes of the Finance and General Purposes Group Meeting
- Minutes of the Environment Group Meeting
- The date of the next meeting is Tuesday 6 September 2022.