Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda is available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the next Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held at Formby Library, Duke Street, Formby, on Tuesday 5 November 2019 at 7pm.
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 1 October 2019.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meeting – for information only
- Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website).
- To discuss and resolve the following:
- To discuss the V.E. celebrations on Friday 8 May 2020 and for Cllrs to volunteer to form a multi organisation working group to organise this event.
- To note the Planning Inspectorate Decision dated 14 October 2019 advising that Sefton MBC have 12 months from this date to formally consider the application for the modification to the rights of way map submitted by the Parish Council.
- To approve purchase of “no cold calling” signs at a cost of £100 per 2000 signs.
- To note the result of the Referendum: 86% in favour of the Neighbourhood Plan with a turnout of 16%.
- To approve a sum of £1,500 to replace 3 trees in the village centre (if required – see 5.1 Environment minutes)
- To Authorise Payments (enclosed)
- Chairman’s Report
- To receive the following reports – enclosed for information only
- Clerk’s report
- Environment Minutes
- Finance and General Purposes Group minutes
- Date of the next Ordinary Meeting is Tuesday 3 December 2019 to be held in the Meeting Room, Formby Library.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend