Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda and reports are available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held by Zoom video link on Tuesday 6 April 2021 at 7pm.
Meeting ID: 897 7807 7751
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Ordinary Meeting held on 2 March 2021.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meeting – for information only
- Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website)
- To Discuss and Resolve the following:
- To undertake an annual review of Earmarked Reserves -Finance and GP minutes refer
- To approve the Annual Risk Assessment
- To approve an annual tree planting budget
- To approve the commencement of the procurement process for a 3-year term to include the purchase, installation, removal, storage and maintenance of Christmas lights.
- To discuss the reporting of Parish Council activities on a Labour election campaign leaflet.
- To approve Payments
- To note the following Reports:
- Minutes of the Finance and General Purposes Group Meeting
- Minutes of the Environment Group Meeting
- Chairman’s Report
- The date of the next meeting, which will be the Annual Meeting is Tuesday 4 May 2021.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend