Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda and reports are available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held by Zoom video link on Tuesday 6 October 2020 at 7pm.
Meeting ID: 881 6792 1955
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 1 September 2020.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meeting – for information only
- Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website)
- To Discuss and Resolve the following:
- To consider a request from the Christmas Lights Committee to fund a Christmas Tree for the village
- To note the purchase of a laptop at a cost of £358 plus vat– Finance minutes refer
- To consider the community fund request from the Formby Civic Society for funding of a Blue Plaque for Percy French at an estimated cost of £628– Finance minutes refer
- To consider the request from the Formby Rotary Club for them to fund a new 3 tier planter for the village at approximately £500 plus installation with an annual nominal sum for on-going planting and maintenance costs, which would be organised by and included in the Parish Council contract.
- To approve Payments
- To note the following Reports:
- Minutes of the Finance and General Purposes Group Meeting
- Minutes of the Environment Group Meeting
- Chairman’s Report
- To resolve that pursuant to section 1(2) of the Pubic Bodies (Admission to meetings) Act 1960, because of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted, the press and public leave the meeting during consideration of the new national pay scales for 2020/21.
- Date of the next Ordinary Meeting is Tuesday 3 November 2020.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend