Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda is available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held by Zoom video link on Tuesday 7 July 2020 at 7pm.
Meeting ID: 857 6386 9706
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 2 June 2020.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meeting – for information only
- Recognition of the work and dedication to the Sefton Local Councils by the late Mr Ian Cowell
- Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website)
- Liverpool Road Site
- Unauthorised development of Green Belt land adjacent to Formby Refuse Centre
- Annual Return
- To receive the Internal Auditors Report (enclosed)
- To approve the annual governance statement section 1 (enclosed)
- To approve the accounting statements section 2 (enclosed)
- To note the dates set for the exercise of public rights: Monday 13 July to Friday 21 August 2020
- To discuss and resolve the following:
- To approve a virement of £15,000 from general reserves to the capital projects budget as per the Finance and General Purposes Group minutes.
- To approve the cost of a skip for the two allotments in Formby
- To authorise Payments (enclosed)
- Chairman’s Report
- To receive the following reports – enclosed for information only
- Finance and General Purposes Group minutes
- To note the report from the aboriculturalist
- To resolve that pursuant to section 1(2) of the Pubic Bodies (Admission to meetings) Act 1960, because of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted, the press and public leave the meeting during consideration of employment terms and conditions of service.
- Date of the next Ordinary Meeting is Tuesday 4 August 2020.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend