Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda and reports are available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held on Tuesday 7 March 2023 at 7pm at the Library, Duke Street, Formby.
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies and to approve apologies for absence for any Cllr who has submitted a valid reason.
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 31 January 2023.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meetings – for information only
- Chairman’s Report
- Planning Applications – (available on Sefton Council’s website)
- To Discuss and Resolve the following:
- To discuss and approve the expenditure for a scan of the ground at Formby Library for the installation of the Viking Sculpture.
- To approve the expenditure of the upgrade to Microsoft 365-business subscription at a cost of £225.60 per annum.
- To approve the expenditure of £607.20 for a dual-purpose bin for Lonsdale Road Park.
- To note the cost of £192 per annum for the bin to be emptied twice per week by Green Sefton.
- To note the expenditure of £689.52 for the printing of 10,000 leaflets.
- To note the expenditure of £300 plus vat for the distribution of the newsletter.
- To approve the expenditure of £3994 plus vat for the installation and removal of the bunting for the Coronation weekend.
- To approve Payments.
- To note the following Reports:
- Minutes of the Finance and General Purposes Group Meeting
- Minutes of the Environment Group Meeting
- The date of the next meeting is Tuesday 4 April 2023.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend
This file will download in Microsoft Word Format