Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda is available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the next Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held at Formby Library, Duke Street, Formby, on Tuesday 7 January 2020 at 7pm.
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 3 December 2019.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meeting – for information only
- Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website).
- To discuss and resolve the following:
- To approve the budget for 2020/21- Finance minutes refer
- To determine the precept for 2020/21 – Finance minutes refer
- To approve for Sefton Highways to undertake the design work to look at the feasibility of upgrading the refuge crossing on Southport Road to a zebra crossing – Finance minutes refer
- To approve the design and printing of a heritage trial leaflet – Finance minutes refer
- To note the Pride of Formby awards evening will be held on Friday 27 March and that this will be advertised in the local media to advise residents that applications are open.
- To note the additional work in the Library garden at a cost of £385 – Finance minutes refer.
- To authorise Payments (enclosed)
- Chairman’s Report
- To receive the following reports – enclosed for information only:
- Clerk’s report
- Finance and General Purposes Group minutes
- Date of the next Ordinary Meeting is Tuesday 4 February 2020 to be held in the Meeting Room, Formby Library.