Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda and reports are available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held on Tuesday 1 November 2022 at 7pm at the Library, Duke Street, Formby.
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies and to approve apologies for absence for any Cllr who has submitted a valid reason.
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 4 October 2022.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meetings – for information only
- Chairman’s Report
- Planning Applications – (available on Sefton Council’s website)
- To Discuss and Resolve the following:
- To approve a community fund application for a grant of £1000 to Compassion Acts to help fund the cost of establishing the Formby Food Pantry (Finance and General Purposes minutes refer)
- To approve a budget for the provision of hampers for needy families at Christmas.
- To resolve that pursuant to section 1(2) of the Public Bodies (Admission to meetings) Act 1960 it is resolved that, because of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted, the public and press leave the meeting during consideration of the quotes and approval of the awarding of the contract for the landscaping at Lonsdale Road green space.
- To approve Payments
- To note the following Reports:
- Minutes of the Finance and General Purposes Group Meeting
- Minutes of the Environment Group Meeting
- The date of the next meeting is Tuesday 6 December 2022.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend