Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda and reports are available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held on Monday 16 October 2023 at 7pm at the Library, Duke Street, Formby.
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies and to approve apologies for absence for any Cllr who has submitted a valid reason.
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 18 September 2023.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meetings – for information only
- Chairman’s Report
- Planning Applications – (available on Sefton Council’s website)
- To Discuss and Resolve the following:
- To approve an increase for the environment budget to £15,000 (Finance minutes refer)
- To approve an increase for the newsletter budget to £1,924 (Finance minutes refer)
- To approve the amendment to the community fund guidelines (Finance minutes refer)
- To discuss allocating an earmarked project budget for Duke Street Park improvements as a joint funded project with the Ward Cllrs and Sefton Council.
- To discuss a request from Sefton Highways for a contribution to new matrix signs for Formby bypass.
- To approve Payments.
- To note the following Reports:
- Minutes of the Finance and General Purposes Group Meeting
- Minutes of the Environment Group Meeting
- The date of the next meeting is Monday 19 November 2023.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend