Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda and reports are available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held on Monday 19 June 2023 at 7pm at the Library, Duke Street, Formby.
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies and to approve apologies for absence for any Cllr who has submitted a valid reason.
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 15 May 2023.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meetings – for information only
- Chairman’s Report
- Planning Applications – (available on Sefton Council’s website)
- To Discuss and Resolve the following:
- To appoint a representative to the Merseyside Association of Local Councils (MALC)
- To approve the purchase of a Park Notice Board at an estimated cost of £2000
- To approve the expenditure for the purchase of a Christmas tree, and lights switch on event to be held in November.
- To approve a budget for purchase of hampers for needy families at Christmas suggested budget is £2,500 to £3000.
- To approve match funding of a fence for the Platinum Jubilee Park for the boundary adjacent to the Sports Club
- To approve the purchase of two knife savers cabinets at a cost of approximately £1000 plus vat for use at the National Trust beach site in Formby.
- To consider a request from Sefton Council to purchase 2 variable speed signs for Formby Bypass at a cost of £63,000 plus £4,500 maintenance.
- To approve a request from the Harington Ward Cllrs for match funding of £4,150 for 3 retractable bollards for Chapel Lane.
- To approve a community fund application for a children’s cooking activity at the Formby Festival.
- To discuss undertaking a further consultation of residents living near the Platinum Jubilee Park regarding park rules.
- To approve Payments.
- To note the following Reports:
- Minutes of the Finance and General Purposes Group Meeting
- Minutes of the Environment Group Meeting
11.0 The date of the next meeting is Monday 17 July 2023.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend