Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda and reports are available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held on Tuesday 31 January 2023 at 7pm at the Library, Duke Street, Formby.
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies and to approve apologies for absence for any Cllr who has submitted a valid reason.
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 6 December 2022.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meetings – for information only
- Chairman’s Report
- Planning Applications – (available on Sefton Council’s website)
- To Discuss and Resolve the following:
- To discuss the budget report and approve the budget for 2023/24
- To determine the precept for 2023/24
- To approve for the agreement with Little Altcar Parish Council for the provision of clerk services to be extended for a further term of office (2023 – 2027).
- To note the cost of tree planting for 2023 season is £10,165.
- To approve a contribution for the installation of stainless-steel bollards on Chapel Lane.
- To receive the quotes and approve expenditure for a metal kissing gate for Lonsdale Road Park.
- To approve Payments
- To note the following Reports:
- Minutes of the Finance and General Purposes Group Meeting
- Minutes of the Environment Group Meeting
- The date of the next meeting is Tuesday 7 March 2022.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend