Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda is available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held on Tuesday 4 January 2022 at 7pm at the Library, Duke Street, Formby.
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To resolve to approve apologies for absence for any Cllr unable to attend who has submitted a valid reason for absence.
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Ordinary Meeting held on 7 December 2021.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meetings – for information only
- Chairman’s Report
- Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website)
- To Discuss and Resolve the following:
- To consider whether funds should be made available for legal advice in relation to the planning application DC/2021/01762 to determine if the new Environment legislation has been adhered to.
- To approve Payments
- The date of the next meeting is Tuesday 1 February 2022.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend