Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda and reports are available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held on Tuesday 5 October 2021 at 7pm at the Library, Duke Street, Formby.
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To resolve to approve apologies for absence for any Cllr unable to attend due to a Covid related reason.
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Ordinary Meeting held on 7 September 2021.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meetings – for information only
- Update on the proposed Lonsdale Road project.
- Update on the knife savers project.
- Chairman’s Report
- Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website)
- To Discuss and Resolve the following:
- To approve expenditure of £5000 for new tree planting (Finance minute ref 6.1 refers)
- To approve expenditure of £5000 for a Christmas Lights switch on event (Finance minute ref 7.1 refers)
- To consider declaring a Climate Emergency (Environment minute ref 8.1 refers)
- To approve for the nativity scene to be insured by the Parish Council (Environment minute ref 8.3 refers)
- To approve a community fund grant of £1000 for Imagine Formby alleyway project (Finance minute ref 5.1 refers)
- To approve Payments
- To note the following Reports:
- Minutes of the Finance and General Purposes Group Meetings
- Minutes of the Environment Group Meeting
- The date of the next meeting is Tuesday 2 November 2021.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend