Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda and reports are available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held on Tuesday 6 December 2022 at 7pm at the Library, Duke Street, Formby.
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies and to approve apologies for absence for any Cllr who has submitted a valid reason.
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 1 November 2022.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meetings – for information only
- Chairman’s Report
- Planning Applications – (available on Sefton Council’s website)
- To Discuss and Resolve the following:
- To approve installation of the welcome to Formby signs for a total cost of £763.75 (Environment minutes refer)
- To approve a quote of £6480 plus vat received from Sefton Arc for the proposed CCTV in Duke Street Park, which is for 8 cameras, 4 cameras per power pole, together with a Wi-Fi link to the library and an upgrade to the library system recorder and monitor to facilitate the additional cameras.
- To approve that the Parish Council will take on responsibility for the ownership and upkeep of the Viking Statute and to discuss alternative locations for the relocation of this.
- To approve expenditure of up to £10,000 for trees to be planted January to March, in consultation with Green Sefton.
- To resolve that pursuant to section 1(2) of the Public Bodies (Admission to meetings) Act 1960 it is resolved that, because of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted, the public and press leave the meeting during consideration of the quotes and approval of the awarding of the contract for the landscaping at Lonsdale Road green space.
- To note the pay award backdated to 1 April 2022 as published by the National Association of Local Councils –Finance and General-Purpose Group minutes refer.
- To approve a virement of £58,000 from earmarked reserves to the projects budget – Finance and General-Purpose Group minutes refer
- To approve Payments
- To note the following Reports:
- Minutes of the Finance and General Purposes Group Meeting
- Minutes of the Environment Group Meeting
- The date of the next meeting is Tuesday 31 January 2022.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend