Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda and reports are available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held on Tuesday 7 June 2022 at 7pm at the Library, Duke Street, Formby.
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies and to approve apologies for absence for any Cllr who has submitted a valid reason.
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Annual Meeting held on 3 May 2022.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meetings – for information only
- Chairman’s Report
- Planning Applications – (available on Sefton Council’s website)
- To Discuss and Resolve the following:
- To discuss the draft lease for land at the former Holy Trinity School
- To approve fees payable to SMBC surveyor and legal costs of £350
- To approve for the lease for land at the former Holy Trinity School to be signed as per Standing Order no 23 “Execution and Signing of Legal Deeds”.
- To discuss and approve the wording of the proposed “Welcome” signs
- To note the instruction to Sefton Arc to repair the CCTV on Phillips Lane
- To note the additional cost of £815 for the re-composting of the planters in the village
- To approve a community fund application for £2000 to provide a tent for the childrens’ cooking activity which is a free educational event at the Formby Festival, run by a CIC not for profit group of volunteers.
- To approve Payments
- To note the following Reports:
- Minutes of the Finance and General Purposes Group Meeting
- Minutes of the Environment Group Meeting
11.0 The date of the next meeting is Tuesday 5 July 2022.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend