Please find below details for the next Formby Parish Council Meeting. A copy of the agenda and reports are available to download at the bottom of the page.
Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held on Tuesday 7 September 2021 at 7pm at the Library, Duke Street, Formby.
Clerk to Formby Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To resolve to approve apologies for absence for any Cllr unable to attend due to a Covid related reason.
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- Previous Minutes
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Ordinary Meeting held on 6 July 2021.
- Matters of Report from Previous Meetings – for information only
- To note the status of the Judicial Review application
- An update on the Chindits Memorial
- Report on the condition of the tree near Boots and its pending removal.
- Update on the proposed Lonsdale Road project.
- Update on the knife savers project.
- Chairman’s Report
- Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website)
- To note the status of the Brackenway Development Site application
- To Discuss and Resolve the following:
- To approve the quote obtained by Sefton MBC, for the seasonal tree lights
- To approve the transfer of £20,000 from the general reserves to the audit/professional fees budget to cover the pending Judicial Review
- To approve that the ring-fenced funds of £10,000 for the delayed VE day celebration should be reallocated for a Queens Jubilee celebration in 2022.
- To approve the revised Members Code of Conduct as adopted by Sefton Council 20 May 2021.
- To approve funding for Cllr Richards to attend an online NALC training seminar at a cost of £53.74 plus vat
- To approve the request to insure the nativity scene for the Christmas display in the village.
- To approve Payments
- To note the following Reports:
- Minutes of the Finance and General Purposes Group Meetings
- Minutes of the Environment Group Meeting
- The date of the next meeting is Tuesday 5 October 2021.
Members of the press and public are welcome to attend