Are you interested in becoming a Parish Councillor?
Please find below the Nomination Papers for Harington Ward or Ravenmeols Ward. These can be printed off and used by those candidates wishing to stand for election again on the 4 May 2023 Parish Council Elections.
The Nomination Period will run from Monday 27 March 2023 through to 4.00pm on Tuesday 4 April 2023.
Nomination papers must be delivered between the hours of 10.00am and 4.00pm Monday to Friday
• The deadline for receipt of nomination papers is 4.00pm on Tuesday 4 April 2023
• The deadline for withdrawal of candidature is 4.00pm on Tuesday 4 April 2023
Nomination papers must be delivered by hand to the Returning Officer at Bootle Town Hall, Oriel Road, Bootle, L20 7AE.
You can book an appointment to deliver nomination papers by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Electoral Commission Guidance for Parish Council Election Candidates
- Standing for election Part 1 Can you stand for election P and C (electoralcommission.org.uk)
- Standing as an independent Candidate P and C Part 2a – Standing as and independent candidate – NDS (electoralcommission.org.uk)
- Standing as a Political Party Candidate P and C Part 2b – Standing as a party candidate – NDS (electoralcommission.org.uk)